1 2/3 cups packed light brown sugar
2 large eggs, at room temp.
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/3 cup maple syrup
2 tsp. unsalted butter, melted
1 tbsp. cinnomon
- Set oven at 350 bake time.
- Whisk together brown sugar, eggs, heavy cream, maple syrup, melted butter & cinnomon together till creamy.
1 1/3 cup sifted all-purpose flour
1 tsp. salt
1 stick of frozen butter cut into8 pieces
1 tbsp. ice water
- Put flour, salt, butter & water into food processor. Process until it forms a ball dough.
- Roll dough out onto pan till flat around whole inside of the pan
- pour cinnomon maple syrup pie mix into center.
- put into over for 1 hour
- let it sit out about 30 minutes before eating